Examination Procedure for Indian and Foreign students.
Assignment based exams for the two years Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights under Distance Learning / Correspondence Mode.
1. Students performance will be evaluated on the basis of Assignments, which will be uploaded on our websites www.rightsedu.net and www.humanrights.net.in. Students can take the print outs of the assignments on 1st December (for students enrolled for the December session) and on 1st June (for students enrolled for the June session). There will be 12 assignments in the first year and 8 assignments in the second year. Therefore students will not have to go to any exam centre.
2. A4 size sheets can be used by the students to write their assignments. Students have to clearly mention their Name, Roll No., Paper name and Paper number on the first sheet of each assignment. Properly staple assignment sheets, paper number wise.
3. Assignment fees is Rs. 300/- per paper i.e. Rs. 3600/- for first year assignments and Rs. 2400/- for second year assignments for Indian students and US $ 10 per paper i.e. US $ 120 for first year assignments and US $ 80 for second year assignments, for foreign students.
4. All assignments duly completed along with assignment fees should be sent together to the Institute for evaluation latest by 24 December (for the December exams) and by 24 June (for the June exams), by speed post for Indian students and International courier for foreign students.
5. Demand Draft for the assignment fees should be made in favour of “Indian Institute of Human Rights” payable at New Delhi.
6. Each assignment will be of 100 marks.